As a Senior at Fruitman Kates LLP you will embody our core principles to clients and will be looked to as a leader within the office. You will enjoy the challenges of performing engagements as well as managing staff on larger engagements. A successful candidate will have a minimum of 1 year of post-qualification public accounting experience.
Your primary responsibilities include:
- Planning, preparing and/or reviewing engagements under ASPE and/or IFRS
- Preparing and/or reviewing Notices to Reader – inclusive of required excise and/or information returns
- Preparing and/or reviewing corporate and personal income tax returns
- Identifying tax planning opportunities and ensuring recommendations are implemented
A successful candidate will possess:
- Excellent communication skills
- A minimum 1 year of post CPA qualification public practice experience
- Experience with Caseview, Caseware, Taxprep, and Microsoft Office
- An unwavering commitment to high quality work and the pursuit of knowledge
- A desire to mentor staff
Please contact Clayton Reynolds (email@example.com) to apply or for additional information.