MBA, CPA, CA, CBV, CFF, ABV
Marnie Silver heads up the firm’s valuation and litigation support practice. Marnie brings over 20 years of experience to quantification of damages with respect to breach of contract, business interruption and expropriation. She also prepares business valuations for shareholder disputes, estate planning, shareholder oppression and family law matters. Marnie’s experience in family law also includes the determination of income for child and spousal support purposes.
Marnie’s business valuation and damage quantification experiences have encompassed a
diverse range of industries including manufacturing, software and technology development,
communication and media, pharmaceutical, automobile, retail, professional practices and
service firms. Marnie has provided expert witness testimony in the Ontario Superior Court at trial and mediation proceedings.
Marnie is currently Treasurer of Reena Foundation, and has been involved with Reena for several years.
Education and Professional Associations
- Member, the Canadian Institute of Chartered Business Valuators, 2001
- Member, the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Certified in Financial Forensics, 2014
- Accredited Business Valuator, 2018
- Member, Chartered Professional Accountants Ontario, 1997
- Member, Chartered Professional Accountants Canada, 1997
- Masters of Business Administration, 1993
Marnie is our Business Valuations specialist.